Thursday, March 8, 2018

Triple "F"

The Triple "F" I reference in the title is not a stream of fuck, fuck, fuck (although regarding my regular use of the word - very likely) - it represents Future Fantastic Feminists! I was reminded by a dear friend last week that my writing has taken a very, very back-seat in my life and it was time to get off the procrastination wagon and get back at it.  I did not want to regurgitate quotes or excerpts from #MeToo or Time's Up or any other recent or past movements to celebrate this International Women's Day - this is about our future.

I have had three beautiful ladies enter into my life in these past few months (one just yesterday) - our #TimeisNow belongs to them. They will be fierce, they will be leaders and they will be activists.  They are our change makers,  and I know that those gummy grins of today will be our sisters in solidarity in the near future.

This is for you:  Annie, Margo and Rosie.

Love Auntie Vagi, xoxo





No comments:

Post a Comment