Monday, February 21, 2011

Random Travels

As I write this, I am sitting at an airport waiting with my fellow travelers for the final voyage home.  We all share the frustration of delays in arriving to our final destination - but so many of us remain silent and do not engage with each other.  I think this is a missed opportunity.

Today I have met,

  • Two young & very sweet couples waiting to get back to home to from their vacations in Mexico

  • An American gentleman, (who previously lived in Canada and around the globe) and shares the childcare duties of his 18 month granddaughter
  • A rural Principal, waiting to fly to Saskatoon, who had a whirl-wind trip overseas and was excited to take her students at Easter break to share an equal European experience
  • An airline clerk determined that I could leap immigration/customs in one bound and make my connection (pure fantasy)

Maybe as a woman I am less intimidating, more open, welcome with my responses -  my life is better today with the people I met.  I may never meet them again, but it confirms to me that our world is a good place due to the proof from the people I  met today.  peace & love all, vagi xo

1 comment:

  1. I believe all people are naturally friendly and good. It is always a wonderful experience interacting to people you do not know even for a short while. You will find out that each of our life stories are interesting.

    Apartment in pattaya

    ReplyDelete