Sunday, February 13, 2011

Valentines Day

This morning opened with my downstairs heating not cooperating and on top of that I served my husband breakfast in bed - he was pretty fuckin' nervous (um, what unusual things are coming next), and I don't blame him.  Cupid is arriving shortly as I write this with his drooping diaper and false promises - so what do I do?  Be honest is my thought.

Life takes us and we never really anticipate fully what might happen next.  Sometimes good, sometimes bad, and more than often our results hit the "ok" button.  We cannot always control what will occur, just accept the fact that it is happening and we can only do our best.

So for the Feb 14th celebrators - cupid may not appear, no roses or chocolates - but be happy that you are breathing and smiling and that someone loves you.  It might not be this year, but it might next year.  Stay positive all my wonderful ladies wanting some sign on Valentine's Day - if they don't - they are not smart enough to have you! xo vagi

No comments:

Post a Comment