Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Autism, Life and the Rest

Best Book 2003

On March 20, 2003 I gave birth to my second son (two of three) as this book was rising to fame, unknown to me I had a new baby, who would be diagnosed with Autism a few years later.
Is there a manual?
What do you do?
How do you cope?
We are Modern Women, we do it all - can't handle it?
This novel is pure genius into the minds of most on the spectrum and gives a much better understanding than Dustin Hoffman raking in the dough at the tables in Vegas. 
Autism is not "cookie cutter" and there is no sure cure - you just do it.  Go with your instincts and love your child - 

So my advice to all - Autism in your life or not - READ this book.  You will appreciate so much.
peace out & let us all remember someone who represented peace so well:  Mr. John Lennon.

ox Vagi 

No comments:

Post a Comment