Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Naked

A great title to get some interest - and I am writing about naked on two levels:  physical and emotional.

I was at a gallery fundraiser last week and was successful in my bid for a moody and dramatic black and white nude photograph - no full frontal involved.  Very subdue and "non-sexual."  My new aquisition developed a conversation and unknown to me, my friend was the model.  That led to two other women (myself included) to admitting that we posed nude for the creative cause.


So, as a muse it is OK to strip down - what about other situations?  
Do we bare our emotions, weaknesses and souls as easily as our underwear to our ankles? 


Is it dangerous for women to admit to weakness?  Do we put on our armour?  Or can we be respected without the metal and shields?  I hope so.  I am proud to be weak, to demand and need motivation from love and kindness, and won't change. 

Love vagi

No comments:

Post a Comment